Fans

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dreaded trip to Walgreens #3951

Dramatic much? Why yes I am. So 8:30pm I decided to make a run to my local Walgreens.... wish I didn't have to but I did. I'm a CVS girl is what it seems but this Walgreens is literally a block away so I was like eh save gas why not. NOTE for next time I'd rather waste the gas to a Walmart or CVS even if they're 10-15 mins away. Ok about Walgreens (#3951) this particular one really hires ANYONE. This night cashier there, ugh, he is the definition of the cashier from a bad place.... one he is sitting on a stool or in a chair the handful of times I have to go there, two he has NO customer service skill. He will ring stuff up and if u ask about the signage he tells u "the item was placed in the wrong spot." or "it's for a particular flavor/color only." I am always baffled seeing him and dreading to be in the line for his register the only register open besides beauty. Well I went to this store this time cause I needed some female ish... besides that though the signs of FINAL SALE or Buy one get one free or marked down tags all had me pondering over other items. I stumbled upon a new face foam by AcneFree the sensitive cleanser was on sale for $4.29 it was $8.49, SCORE! Then I kept browsing the shelves I come upon the natural products, LOVE 'em, I browse through J/A/S/O/N no sale, Burt's Bees no sale then I see Say Yes to Carrots Lip Butters had a mark down but only for the Carrot flavored one $1.59. I tried to find the sale flavor it was gone so I was like eh why not try it so I grabbed two I got Pomergranate and Mint each stick of lip butter was $3.29 each. I left this Walgreens after Mr Grumpy-seat's line spending a little less than $20. Well I get home in a minute.  First things first I tried the lip butter :) eeeeeeek I love it. I have been dying to try lip creams and lip butters ever since StylSuzi on Youtube mentioned lip puffs she had tried from Boots!! Well this lip butter is not tacky, sticky, or oily. It's creamy almost really like butter!! The pomergranate is white I think the flavor was for smell name sake. I did have a patch of dry skin on my lip but this lip butter took care of that. I can say right now after owning this for 2 hours literally I say go get some!! The cleanser I will use after I am done w/ my Garnier cleanser, I have another 3 days 6 washes use I'd guess. I had to blog this cause ughhh I was happy w/ my finds but sooooo not happy w/ the cashier I dread seeing him when I walk in there... Walgreens is the last resort for me because of this name-hiding-chair-sitting-in-attitude-rich cashier. 




This policy is valid from 21 June 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment