Fans

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cvs sale!

Went into CVS for a few needs.... left with some deals!! I'm not a huge fan of Crackle nail polishes but some clients love it. I saw Sally Hansen's Crackle Coats were 75% off so I had to grab three! Usually they are $7.29 a bottle I got them for a steal at $1.83 each. I now own Distressed Denim, Vintage Violet, and Ink Splatter. Before leaving I remembered I was low on mascara so I cked Maybelline and SCORE I got Telescopic Explosion and Volum'Express ONE by ONE at 50% off!! These items were bought with no coupons... Omg if I had coupons I would feel a tiny bit relatable to some Extreme Couponers... Just a tad. :) Well I love brands but I live for deals so go ck out your local drugstores cause there are hidden gems there... Hey speaking of Gems Sally Hansen Gems had sale stickers but only two colors were left so I didnt bother but if u were looking they are there and on sale!



No comments:

Post a Comment