Fans

Monday, April 9, 2012

Dupe for OPI's "It's a Girl"

I love love love finding dupes. It's a breather for my $-flow. Let's be honest sometimes it's gut wrenching when u see how low you are on your bigger brand items... but the price can be a bummer when you realize you realize the majority of that color was used on minor details of a piece. Well I've made it my personal business to share dupes I find to all you polish connoisseurs like myself (yes I labeled us & I love it). Well OPI's it's a girl is an uber cute opaque pink that I just adore. I am down to a baby size bottle till I can track down a local lacquer dealer here for one sold at a decent price. I went to CVS a few weeks ago and picked up some Spoiled by Wet n' Wild, totally slipped my mind till I got home that I was down to the baby-mini size bottle of OPI's it's a girl!! Upset and pretty down about it I was like ugh I will just do my nails to cheer me up. Well I wanted to try out the Spoiled line so I started to paint my nails using My Button Fell Off ..... hmmm after the first two nails painted I was like hey you are looking very familiar well... ahhhha you are my new BFF... ahhh it's a DUPE perfect match!! SCORE! Well lets get to the pic I am such a rambler..lol... try this out and let me know what you think but for a bottle dupe of an OPI at $1.99 each I say it's a steal!!










This policy is valid from 21 June 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment