Fans

Thursday, September 20, 2012

How do you find the time?!

Okay, so I took a week off my office job to try to get things in order then I realized.... o m blob I haven't swatched even half of my polishes!! How do people swatch all their polishes when their stash is over 100+ bottles?! I did two swatches today and my fingers are dry. Also I feel guilty... I buy polishes because I love the color but I dont just swatch a whole hand for a post. Idk I am not a wasteful person and think I should wear the shade and show it off not just swipe it off after the pics are taken :(. I am posting pics of my "stash" and newbies. I am feeling so much pressure from looking/reading through some other blogs and seeing their swatch lists (some are so lengthy). I understand everyone likes to see and know about the polish well I want to see is it ok if I swatch a SINGLE nail? And describe in detail how I felt about the application? I will post more pics of my manis and steps as I go but the whole swatch and remove for pics really makes me frown to waste polish. Open to opinions pls let me know what you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment