Fans

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Zoya Zang Toi waiting game :/

So while at work my mind was wondering so I decided to google Zoya Zang Toi Polishes. I wanted to see what bloggers were writing about this sale and also who got the chance to buy it. Well I was amazed when I came across All Lacquered Up's pics on google images with markings that said 2days ago... I was like hmm that was during the sale how in the heck. Well I read her blog on my break (nearly killed my cell batt) then I understood. This lady is pretty well known and for a good reason. She is a polish obsessed blogger one of the first actual to focus on polish... (light bulb brightens now).. so then I was like "hmph ok now I know why she may have gotten her hands on those colors early". Well I am happy to see her swatches of the colors of what I am waiting for the arrival of..lol. She also has a giveaway, I so entered, I want to Peter Som collection but I was not fast enough to get it. I received my tracking info yesterday but the package claims to be in transit from Ohio still... agghhh. I need to stop looking. Once my Zoyas come in I will do a polish count, I have NO IDEA how many bottles of polish I own from October 2011 till now. Well we shall see once my package arrives!! :) Check out All Lacquered Up for awesome polish news and giveaways!!



This policy is valid from 21 June 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner's. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment