Fans

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Material Girl Polish... Why!!

Two twists and "crack" as I watch pieces fly. I was only able to retrieve one piece that flew off. I had high hopes for this brand Macy's carried but now I know why they sold their inventory to TJ Maxx. They were originally $7 for an 11 mL bottle. After the ordeal of trying to open the polish I went to Macy's website to see if they carry this brand any more.... not surprised they only carry Material Girl brand of clothing, shoes, purses, and accessories. Good move I'd say. Well off the quality of the cap. The polish (Midnight) dries fast but streaky. I applied two coats no top. This blue suits the name Midnight, its close to a royal blue and glimmers a bit in light. I will use this polish with upcoming looks :). Harlequin will be posted on its own compared to another polish. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I want to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly loved
    every bit of it. I have got you saved as a
    favorite to look at new things you post…

    My webpage; vigrx plus

    ReplyDelete