Fans

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

CND Vinylux Summer Brights-swatched

CND had had my heart with other products they've created. I'm giving their new line VinyLux a try. The stand at Premiere was bombarded the entire weekend! I got the mini set but this collection has a total of 62 colors. This line claims the color will last a week it self adheres to natural nails & durability phrased with exposure to natural light. I swatched (index to pinky) pink bikini, lobster roll, water park, & grape gum. I did attend a CND workshop & other techs also played with the new VinyLUX everyone said this... It's not a quick dry formula, beautiful but there's a little wait on dry time. The formula though is fabulous. No streaking our chunking, even lay, good coverage of color max you need is two coats for an opaque coverage. The smell...there is no strong smell! I love this line so far and I wish I grabbed more full sizes! These are retailing for as low as $5.95 a bottle (0.5Oz) (beyondpolish.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment