Fans

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash (my 1st)

CVS was having a fabulous sale and I so happen to accidentally stumble upon this awesome event. I nabbed my first Color Show polish for 50% off plus I had a manufacturer coupon for $1.00 off, I paid less than a dollar for this! Color Show is adorable. I love the cute little bottle and variety of fun colors Maybelline has been releasing. Honestly though I want all of these colors BUT at a good deal. The polishes are only 7ml, usually for this retail price ($2.95-$3.95ea), I normally pay close to this price but for 14-15ml double the size of these bottles. This blue is vibrant with a mix of very fine silver shimmer throughout. This polish should be applied quickly, it can lay uneven, I did two coats to be safe. The pictures are taken at night I will add a daylight image tomorrow. This dries a satin-matte, I'm in love. I'm a year late, lol so what, but I finally got it!! A must have indeed I haven't seen a polish similar or like this from other brands yet. Happy buy definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment